Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thing # 10

I found this little guy in Kid-Friendly Image Generators.

Classroom: These are great tools to give the kids an option for graphics besides Kid Pix or just copying a picture off the internet. They have to use more creativity to come up with a caption to put on the signs. The problem I see is that there is so much that they will take forever picking what they want.

Library: Use them to make signs for new books, or popular series, or labeling shelves.

I went to a few image generators on Google search. I didn't like them as well as the ones that are listed in Library2Play.

3 comments:

VWB said...

He IS cute...do you remember any details about where he might be in kid friendly? I might need to find areason to have him around! :-)

Mrs. Moore said...

http://www.customizemagnets.com/ecards/childrens.asp?page=3

Here is the link. I clicked on the Kid Friendly link in Library2Play and he is on page 3.

Unknown said...

He's cute - we need to print him in color and put him on the Circ. desk!