Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing # 21

Oh my gosh! Downloading this video was easy! Too bad YouTube wasn't this easy, maybe I wouldn't have gotten so frustrated. I made two videos. The first one was made from pictures I took off the internet for a class project and it turned out terrible. The pictures were fuzzy and it was hard to tell what they were. This one did much better. I didn't put anything fancy on it like music or anything. That's a skill to learn later.

I can see using this to do reports. Much better than the student standing in front of the class reciting "Hi my name is _________ and I am going to tell you about___________." And much better than teachers having to listen to it 20 times. It will also be fun to make videos of field trips, or students working on projects, or just snapshots of students to place on a class wiki for parents to see.

I really liked this one!

3 comments:

VWB said...

nice collection of all your creations...does it have music in the background...that is esay to add thru the program and you can still narrate if that is your choice

Mrs. Moore said...

No music or comments yet. I do want to try that in a few days when things calm down. Will I still get credit for doing it if I don't have music or narration? I hope so, because I don't think I'm going to have time before the deadline.

VWB said...

for now...move on! :-)