Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing # 20

I had a blast looking through YouTube and TeacherTube. I didn't spend a whole lot of time here, but it was fun while it lasted.

It would take a long time to find the videos you wanted to use in your classroom, but once you found them it could really enhance your lessons.

I found two videos that I wanted to share with you, but I can't get them to download. One is about a bug who goes to the library (a PSA about summer reading). The other is about a Super Librarian. I keep getting a message that there is an error on the page. I'll have to e-mail someone for help. Meanwhile, on to the last three things.

1 comment:

VWB said...

you need to capture (copy) the code (not url)...usually found in a box under the video off to the right..it will be labelled for blogger.

then you go to your post and switch from the compose tab to the html tab and paste the code.

save before witching back to compose or publish it!