Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thing # 7

I didn’t know that all of that was out there on Google. I made an iGoogle page, but I don’t know how to make it to where others can see it. It would be fun to have a class homepage that the parents could access. We could add sections for a class calendar, homework, and just general news about what we are learning. I also put some entries on the calendar, but I didn’t really want to make it available to the whole world. If I understand Google notebook, this would be a great tool for doing research. No more making sure the students have paper and pencils to take notes with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think iGoogle pages are private -mine is linked to my e-mail. I think a Wikki would be a great way for a teacher to communicate to her students and parents. Dr. B says you can link wikkis together to make sort of a web page. I don't know how to do that yet but he's offering a class in the how tos