Friday, June 6, 2008

Thing # 3

Setting up the blog was easy, well, except for deciding on a name and an address. I had no idea so I finally decided to look up the day I was born (yes, they had calendars back then) and came up with Tuesday’s Child for the name and the pb in the address stands for Primitive Baptist, my religion.

The avatar was a little more complicated. Making one was easy; getting it on my blog was not so easy. I don’t know if I misunderstood the directions, or if there is a step missing, or if my blog setup was not like the others. I finally figured out that I had to click on one of the boxes marked “page elements” to get the list to add an html/java script box. Then I put the HTML of the avatar in the wrong box and it told me it was too long. I finally got it done. Isn’t it cute? I wish I looked that good.

Are we having fun yet? It’s been educational that’s for sure. Let the fun begin - right after I do some work for the college class I am taking. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

VWB said...

I'm a Tuesday's Child too!...full of grace!
and yes, I share your pain of the name thing...it is such hard work trying to be creative, isn't it!

Unknown said...

If Helen is around ask her to show you how to import your Avatar. She's made many of them!

Mrs. Moore said...

I haven't seen Helen yet. James is in summer school, I've seen him, but so far no Helen.